When all else fails the sunshine hails! The cold winter days start bidding adieu in most parts of the US as the spring season begins blooming around. Widely associated with melting ice and relishing nature’s warmth. You can experience the freshness and fragrance of flourishing flowers everywhere. While the sun isn’t too harsh and winters are almost gone this makes the perfect pleasant weather with bright colors to take on a vacation! To ease up your browsing time we have curated a list of the best spring break destinations.
Spring Break Ideas for Families: Fam-Jam at these Destinations!
- San Diego, for the beaches and theme park
- Grand Canyon, for a family hike
- San Francisco, for the distinct cultural experience
- Chicago, for the perfect sightseeing
Best Places to Travel in March & April with Friends: Squad and Spring a Perfect Winter Blues Getaway!
- Boston, for Baseball and History
- Annapolis, for Cool Temperatures and Boating Activities
- Nashville, for Music, Cherry Blossoms and Wine Festival
- Big Bend National Park, for a Road Trip
Best Romantic Places to Visit in March / April: Rejuvenate the Love this Spring!
- Macon, for the cherry blossoms
- Hawaii, for the scenic beauty and cozy nights
- Central Florida, for the Natural Springs
- Las Vegas, for the Glam
Spring Break Vacation Ideas: Slay on Solo Trips!
- Washington DC, for the cherry blossoms
- New York, for the city chills
- Portland, for the roses
- Phoenix, for the trail